2012年4月16日星期一

Nike Outlet Store4fleurdeliz - User Profile

[Layout by ]
[FO banner by ]
[Header by ]

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
It's what sunflowers do."
-- Helen Keller



HELLO
Hello! I'm Annie. I'm Asian and I live in Vienna, Austria. In Europe, got it? ^^
This is me
Has a passion for piano, Tea-holic and likes hot chocolate, Likes to have a good laugh and jokes a lot with family and friends, A big kid at heart, Is curious...very curious,[url=http://www.nike-factoryoutlet.com/]Nike Outlet Store[/url], Likes to analyze stuff, Takes random pictures wherever she goes, Likes to cook and bake, Interested in different cultures, Hates backstabbers, posers/braggers, hypocrites, narrow-minded, gossipers, impolite and dishonest people, Keeps a diary, A mad MUSIC LOVER, A fighter, Loves to watch movies with good plots but is also entertained by watching silly movies,[url=http://www.nike-factoryoutlet.com/]Nike Outlet Store[/url], Enjoys the little things in life, A bookworm, Her knowledge of human nature never fails, Is quite the optimistic and cheerful person, Smiles a lot.
Let's be friends?
New friends are welcome!!! :D
If you want to add me, please leave a comment in this entry:
Side note
I post some personal stuff. If I like you, then it's all good. BUT if I think that I can't really relate to you (or I don't like you) or if I find out/get the feeling that you are a lurker or you have a dead journal, I'll de-friend you. I'm not feeling comfortable people reading my personal entries without commenting or having dead journals.
Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, sorry.
But remember, this is my journal, I can do whatever I want.



YAY,[url=http://www.nike-factoryoutlet.com/]Nike Outlet Store[/url]!!! A blinkie blinkie cake from !! Thank you!?





Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论