2011年11月16日星期三

Moncler Jacket[ Quote ] woman, always have love for the beautiful shoes plus

woman, always have love for the beautiful shoes plus, or sleek, chic or elegant, or tender and exquisite, often have a pair of shoes, you can not help but love it to stop and review, until you have.
in all parts of clothing, shoes is my favorite, a pair of beautiful, fit shoes can add beauty to the garments. Clothing accessories shoes plays an important role. It is also because of this, it will have a
a kid, my mother often told me that the shoes of a person's image has a great influence,Moncler Coats, a pair of clean, appropriate shoes, people will add beauty, and a pair inappropriate, even a little dirty shoes will make people's image greatly reduced, therefore, when I was wearing shoes of each pair of flowers is always clean, cool-cool.
memory of the first pair of shoes, is the age of ten years, my mother bought for me a nice pair of shoes with a small side port system, I put it down, although that pair of shoes to put on a little bit tight, lovely beauty I would rather not willing to foot wronged replaced. At that time the children do not wear shoes much, it gives a little girl vanity won envy ...
the memory of the first pair of high heels is a freshman that year he bought. During high school, a neighbor saw her sister's slender figure wearing high heels, I do not know how envy, but the parents did not allow me to wear high heels, the school also provides Moreover, women may not wear high heels. So, just go to college that year, no parents around to teach,UGG Sale, I am finally free, they can determine their own thing, so buy with their own scholarships for his life from the first pair of high heels, but also round up their own schools when the dream pair of shoes to my self-confidence ...
now, living conditions are good, I love shoes increase, all these years I bought a variety of different colors, different materials,Moncler Jacket, different styles of nearly 30 pairs of shoes, almost every season, has five or six pairs of different styles, different colors, different materials of the shoes. Interpretation and some sexy lady pointed style; heels trod the classic posture; flat shoes such as the breeze like a comfortable, youthful foot waves between words; round shoes restrained subtle, comfortable ease, no pro-secular ...
Some people say , is another woman's shoes, face, mood, temper, character exhaustive are written on, and wear a pair of shoes is not suitable, as they do not like to live a life of marriage, such as shoes, but shoes inappropriate , can be thrown away, can not be marriage, marriage need to operate, but more responsibility.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论