2012年3月24日星期六

Nike Air MaxThere is a proverb is at stake

There is a proverb is at stake.There is a feeling once paid indicates risk.The egg is the mock - love, how beautiful is more easily broken.The egg is the egg yolk and egg white look attractive,Nike Air Max, like a pair of lovers die, each other each other up.
The egg is worrying, slight movement can make the egg white and yolk is not you and me.The eggs,Moncler Jackets, everyone has to give a careful.The egg is a woman of love in mind,Ladies Monster Headphones, be careful it cherish it caresses it, put it in a safe place, can be the most secure place are often the most dangerous.
Like the myth of the greedy witch, his most beloved thing today to hide here, tomorrow there, until this thing to wear in the memory disappear.A woman broke her eggs after a quick failure.The woman is to love when life, woman is itself an egg.
Twelve years old that year, throughout the country in a earthquake.Parents have a heap of fresh straw in the yard, the children in the house at night to sleep in here.The very next day came back from school, I was amazed at the scene - wheat straw stack on a dozen arch into the nest, each nest lies a bright egg.
The day the sun is really beautiful ah, like a vortex is a vortex lemon juice on my eyes.I holds up the skirt a grain to the seizure,Dr Dre Headphones, I'm rich heart is beating nearly hit me in the chest.As I turned around, what was the trip, my body and my eggs with lodging.
So my arms the eggs into a painting of Van Gogh.Later this picture has appeared in my dream, I will be waiting for the very next day,Vibram Shoes, there are small harm to me as scheduled, with soft punishment.At University, a boiled egg is our night night.
I let it warm lying in my hand to peel.Blown me smooth forehead, my youth hand feel walking in the way of love, I imagine the love I like egg yolk on hold.Then the wedding night, I put the egg to him.He peeled me so with great care but I still feel the pain.
Fortunately, the road, no matter how far, to make a life plan.Every time put the eggs into a bowl, stir before always hesitated.Live is such, gradually divide not clear of egg white and yolk.The egg is love, is a stone age.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论