2012年3月26日星期一

Nike Factory"Good morning

"Good morning," my mom said too cheerily.
"Mom,Cheap Vibram, I told you I'm not going to military school," I said.
"Well of course not today!"
"Why?" My mom dropped her spoon.
"What,Nike Running Shoes Men!?"
"What's today?"
"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!"
"Oh, well I had plans with Kyle today so..."
My mom had calmed down already. "OK,Coach Outlet, see ya later."
I walked down the street,Moncler Store, thinking about how to tell Kyle yes. I wanted to be a vampire.
"Hey, Abbey," Kyle said before he kissed me.
"Kyle,Nike Factory, I have somthing a want to tell you."
"Anything for the birthday girl."
"I want to take you up on your offer."
"what offer?" His eyes narrowed.
"I want to become a vampire."
"Really? Honest to God truly?"
"Yes, I would like you to change me tonight."
"Abbey, I can change you now if you want."
"No. Change me while I'm lieing down, please."
"Are you positive? It hurts a lot..."
"I am very sure. Tonight please," I said and Kyle kissed me for a long time.
-------------------------------
ugg my arm hurts i wish i were dead XP

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论