2011年12月6日星期二

When the nuns met satyr ...

There are nuns , one nun , one Sister ,
has been fast in the dark , but she has a monastery away .
the following ,
: There have noticed a man behind me has been a 6.38 thirty seconds , do not know what he wants to do What ?
: reasonable to push , he wanted to violate me.
: God ! Speed ​​, he caught me in pm 's , how can I ?
: The only reasonable approach is to take the fast one then .
: but in the speed , he then be able to catch me one minute .
: that the only reasonable way to escape my point , take it ,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/][b]title=UGG Outlet[/b][/url], I go , he could not have caught .
fruit, the man with the nuns ........< br> nuns safely to the monastery , but it does not trouble the heart nuns , and then you see nuns of the mouth .
: Sisters on the back it! Sense of the Lord,[url=http://www.ugg-onlineoutlet.com/][b]title=UGG Online Outlet[/b][/url]! Fast things even notice I was born ?
: He told me after the birth to the only reasonable thing.
: What is a reasonable thing ?
: He caught me.
: God ! Then how ?
: I did the only reasonable thing , that skirt pulled up .
: God , that, that man?
: he did the only reasonable thing , pull the handle down .
: My God ! Then after that?
: Sure enough, is also very reasonable. A skirt pulled up the nuns , the child must run faster than a man pulling down much faster , is not ?
:....... Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论